Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Le sigh......

Paris was the very first destination on an open ended trip into complete chaos and freedom





Ah, the catacombs were first on my list. A fun and creepy little piece of history to experience...







Had to go to the Louvre of course...


Here's some weird shit I saw there:









Most of the reason I started with and wanted to see Paris was for the art. Mostly of the underground variety which I never quite experienced. Couldn't find anyone who was willing to be a cataphile with me.

But I had fun hanging out with the spray painting guys I met in an abandoned section of the rail tracks.... 





To most people with whom I discuss this I am some kind of horrible blasphemer....

But I don't have to like Paris just because I'm supposed to.

A big smelly city. Though not without its respective charm. 



~fin~

No comments:

Post a Comment